Here are the answers to some FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- How can I improve productivity using the Information Mapping method?
There are many ways to improve productivity depending on your main concerns. Some of the ways documents created using Information Mapping principles are by
- reducing the time it takes to create and update documents
- reducing the number of questions referred to supervisors
- increasing the willingness of readers to use the documentation
- Is it true that Information Mapping is just for writing professionals?
Not at all. Anyone who has to write as part of their job can benefit from learning and using the Information Mapping techniques.
- Do you run courses in Brisbane or Perth?
Yes indeed. We will be scheduling some shortly. Minimum numbers apply so let us know if you are interested so we can keep you posted.
- Our company is interested in sending a group of people. Do you run courses in-house?
Yes we do and we can customise the examples to use real documents so you benefit immediately.
- Can the method be used for our HR documents?
Yes. The Information Mapping method works well for all types of business information.
- We use Microsoft Word for our documents. Can Information Mapping help us with our templates?
The FS Pro software is an add-in for Word that makes it easy to start presenting your information in the most appropriate way.
Your question not here? Then send us your question here.